Scroll through and read thousands of wine, beer and spirits reviews provided by the editors of Wine Enthusiast Magazine on this free and simple to use app. Every month you’ll receive 2,000 brand new reviews with the latest wine ratings plus trends and premium content relating to food and travel as well.
The Wine Enthusiast Tasting Guide app allows you to savor these features:
- Add your own review that you can share with friends and fellow enthusiasts on Facebook and Twitter.
- Scan UPC codes with the built-in scanner to trigger searches for wine, beer and spirits.
- Take pictures of labels to log pictures of your favorite sips or must-try bottles for easy reference.
- Browse the 2013 Vintage Chart for a quick, easy, scrollable year-by-year guide to the overall quality and drinkability of the wines from the world’s major wine-growing regions.
- Earn badges that unlock exclusive discounts and offers from wine enthusiasts.
The Wine Enthusiast Tasting Guide is updated regularly with the most up-to-date articles from the pages of Wine Enthusiast Magazine plus content found only online. Receive the latest Wine Enthusiast city guides, recipe and pairing articles, profiles of movers and shakers in wine, beer and spirits and more.
Wine Enthusiast Tasting Guide app also delivers:
Popular Top Lists
Each year a team of tasting experts sifts through thousands of wine reviews to select the very best for inclusion in the annual Top 100 list. Additionally, reviews about spirits and beers are compiled as well, with Top Lists provided for each category.
Wine 101 Basics
The Tasting Guide offers tips on wines, including everything from how to read a wine label, to learning important terms for French, German and Italian wines, to the best methods of cooking with wine.