If you’ve ever been to Vegas Uncork’d, hosted by Bon Appétit, then you already know the level of sheer awesomeness that this Las Vegas food festival unfolds during this four-day feast for the palate!
Highly anticipated by both culinary connoisseurs and foodie newbies, this one-of-a-kind event will unleash its star-studded cast of chefs, master-sommeliers and mixologists at four of Las Vegas’s most notable casino hotels—ARIA Resort & Casino, Bellagio, Caesars Palace, and MGM Grand. Whatever you do, don’t forget to bring your appetite, because this epicurean adventure is ready to impress.
THURSDAY, APRIL 23rd
- ARIA: Chef’s Counter: All-Star Feast—Enjoy unlimited champagne, award-winning celebrity chefs, gourmet food and tons of fun!
- Bellagio: Prime Time with Jean-Georges Vongerichten—Located at Prime Steakhouse with the Bellagio fountains as your backdrop and a 4-course steak dinner as the evening’s centerpiece.
- Caesars Palace: Decadent Delights, Beef & Bourbon Dinner at Old Homestead, and Master Series: Tequila and Tacos are all taking place throughout the evening. It’s going to be a worthwhile (and well-rounded) display of global cuisine and wine!
- MGM Grand: Master Series Dinner: The New Orleans Fish House experience with Emeril Lagasse—Savor seafood creations and signature dishes from the celebrity chef himself.
FRIDAY, APRIL 24th
- A Caesars Palace Affair: All of the days events will be hosted at Caesars Palace, including The Grand Tasting featuring more than 50 chefs—Gordon Ramsay, Bobby Flay, Mario Batali, Nobu Matsuhisa, and Emeril Lagasse to name a few.
- FIZZ: There will also be a VIP Grand Tasting After-Party at Caesars Palace’s new nightclub, FIZZ Las Vegas—a great way to end the day!
SATURDAY, APRIL 25th
- ARIA: Mix Master: Pour Like A Pro begins during the day, where you’ll learn top-notch mixology tricks. Farm to Table Fête with Flowers Vineyard and Winery is offered around dinnertime at Sage restaurant.
- Bellagio: An Italian brunch awaits at Lago in the morning, and then directly afterwards is a California chardonnay and pinot noir wine tasting.
- Caesars Palace: Brunch demos, wine pairings, a Hell’s Kitchen dinner and a taste of Bravo’s best new restaurant will all be featured events at Caesars Palace this day.
- MGM Grand: Emeril’s New Orleans Seafood Extravaganza makes another round of culinary treats and later that evening there is a Master Series Dinner, featuring the creative Cantonese and wine at Hakkasan.
SUNDAY, APRIL 26th
- ARIA: Celebrity Chef Brunch: A French Affair—A great way to end the ultimate indulging weekend. Dine on French-inspired brunch fare from internationally celebrated chefs with each dish being paired with outstanding French wines.
- Bellagio: Beer and the Beast—Top the weekend off with hand-selected craft beer and an unforgettable meal in the private room of Sensi.
- Caesars Palace: Little Italy from City to Strip: Italian Rao’s Brunch with Frank Pellegrino Jr.—An afternoon treat for the taste buds with authentic specialties and non-stop entertainment.