Orlando, Florida, the epicenter of the amusement park world, offers countless hours of thrilling adventures and family fun. And while it’s easy to get wrapped up in the overwhelming excitement of the major theme parks, you won’t want to miss out on the unique flavor and flair of Fun Spot America, one of Orlando’s smaller theme parks.
The authentic carnival-style allure and laid-back nature of Fun Spot America offers a wonderful escape for families, especially after days of enduring long lines and busy crowds at Orlando’s theme park giants.
With free admission and parking, Fun Spot America gives families the chance to have some good ole’ fashion fun at an affordable price. Unlike its bigger neighbors, Fun Spot America works based on an “a la carte” method—you can choose to either pay per ride or buy an all-day wristband.
Double the Family Fun
There are two Fun Spot America locations—one is near Universal Orlando® and the second, smaller park is near Walt Disney World®. Both family-friendly theme parks are open until midnight, so no matter which one you choose, you can have a full day of carefree fun!
Fun Spot Orlando
Fun Spot Orlando delivers a one-of-a-kind experience you won’t find anywhere else. In 2013, it celebrated a huge park expansion that tripled its size from 5-acres to 15-acres, leading the way to over 21 rides and attractions, a brand new sweet shop, kiddie rides and a 200-seat food court.
Of all the new additions, however, the true highlights are Fun Spot Orlando’s two new rollercoasters—White Lightening and Freedom Flyer.
- White Lightning: Explore a true authentic piece of theme park history on Orlando’s only wooden coaster. With the steepest banking wooden coaster drop in the world (12 moments of airtime), this high-speed trip invites repeat riding.
- Freedom Flyer: Fun Spot’s new family friendly steel suspended inverted coaster will whip you through tight turns and steep dips—all while your feet dangle just above the crowds. Enjoy a days worth of exhilaration in just one trip!
Fun Spot Kissimmee
Fun Spot Kissimmee is a sprawling year-round fair that offers a fun, clean atmosphere and an overall great time. It’s home to a wide array of thrill rides, arcade games, go-kart tracks, kiddie rides and plenty of food options.
With their unique patented designs featuring steep hills, sharp turns and tons of speed, Fun Spot Kissimmee’s multi-level go-karts are perhaps their biggest offering.
- The Vortex: Their most innovative track is 4 stories high and offers the world’s steepest banking curve at 32 degrees.
- Chaos Track: Appropriately named, this exhilarating track will keep you coming back for more. Even the younger ones can ride, while an adult drives.
- Slick Track: As one of the faster tracks, you’ll be sliding and gliding all over the place trying to race your way into first place.
- Road Course: With lots of twists and hairpin turns, this fast-paced track will require your best race game yet.
And don’t miss out on the World’s Tallest SkyCoaster! Standing at 300 feet, this is a thrill you will never forget!
So, what are you waiting for? Grab your family and head to the nearest Fun Spot America to round out the ultimate Orlando vacation experience.
Looking for an exciting vacation? Check out this Orlando Getaway Package that’s sure to please the whole family.