During your Boyne Mountain vacation at our ski resort Mountain Run at Boyne, hop on a sled and hit the mountains for a thrilling ride on a snowmobile. Adventure seekers will love the feeling of zooming through miles of rolling hills and forests while they explore the beauty of the Michigan winter landscape. Vacationers of all ages and skill levels will be able to find suitable Boyne snowmobile rentals for their ride through the pristine snowcapped Northwest countryside.
Snowmobile Down the Slopes
Boyne Mountain, the Midwest’s largest ski area, takes in a whopping 140 inches of snow per year. Our resort on this mountain offers a variety of winter sport activities throughout the year, and snowmobiling remains at the top of the list for visitors. A snowmobile is built to accommodate one driver and an additional adult passenger. Boyne is close to a plethora of wintry snowmobile trails. Jordan River Trail and the Tahquamenon Falls are very popular spots for those who love to snowmobile. Some trails trace the area in and around the Great Lakes and other smaller lakes and ponds, offering great, picturesque views.
Recommended Equipment for snowmobile operators and passengers:
- Make sure that you wear an insulated snowmobile suit
- Sturdy gloves should be worn to protect your hands and fingers and a secure grip is necessary in order to control your snowmobile rental
- Be sure to wear insulated boots to protect your feet and ankles
- Take care in riding responsibly and do not speed during your ride
- Watch out for your fellow snowmobilers to ensure the safety of everyone on the slopes
When you visit Mountain Run at Boyne, grab the chance to sled down the endless snowmobile trails at Boyne Mountain. For information on booking other outdoor adventure vacations with Bluegreen during the winter months, check out our Winter Sports Experience page for some quick tips.